Student Mentor – Chemistry – Vidyalankar Classes Vidyalankar Group of Educational Institutes.
Experience: 1-year of practice in the area of teaching. Freshers with excellent education may also apply Candidates who have given CET are preferred.
Annual CTC: INR 2, 40, 000 INR 3,00,000
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Responsible for Student mentoring for the subject employed
- Qualified for solving student difficulties and taking tiny group sessions for difficulty solving
- Responsible for Homework checking, resolving errors and mentoring on the related
- Paper correction, invigilation or supervision
- Meeting with Parents
- Candidates should have scored at least 60% in 10th
- Applicants looking for or completed Graduation – B.Sc./B.E./ B.Tech./M.Sc.
- The applicant should have good conversation skills
- The candidate should present confidence to talk to students, take parents gathering and solve student doubts
- The capacity to quickly gel in teams and work with others
For any types of queries, you can contact us on email@example.com.